21 March 2005

The JW's

Had this interesting conversation today with some friends. One a JW, the other a confused
Christian. The JW was insisting that JC was none other than Michael the Arch Angel.
The confused man was saying things that eventually made him more confused, and I was
insisting that JC was not M the Arch but he was God himself. God in the form of man at that
time. And his fundamental purpose was to come down and show us all how we should live.
Wonder if there is anyone who emulates his lifestyle. From there  it was a talk on pre-destiny.
I think we are all predestined to take a path that had been plotted out before we came into
being.That also means that I can do nothing to change my fate. It is God in the driving seat
and he decides where the ride of life takes me.

As I see it, this world has 2 kinds of people. You have the inherently bad people and the
inherently good people. And that does not mean anything. Cause bad people will do good things
and good people will do bad things. Whatever they are, we will always see the inborn quality
of these people if we were to look closely. Just that we do not have much of a choice in this,
and we all have a role to play. The question is, what am I?
Have to try and work that out.

2 Comments:

Blogger brainhell said...

"You have the inherently bad people and the inherently good people."

I think your savior would take issue with you on that.

March 21, 2005 1:17 am  
Blogger Ranjit Edward said...

Hi Brian,

Just saw your posting on my blog. Yes, myabe my saviour will have issues with me. Guess we can sit around and discuss them and come to some conclusion. I am sure he is a fair being.

Anyway, I was at your site, and am sorry to hear of your condition. You must have heard this a 1000 times. To say I know or understand what you might be going thru will be an utter lie. All I can say is that in my little way, I will pray for you and your family. May the creator give you and your family the strength to face this.

Cheers
Ranjit

April 04, 2006 5:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home